The AV-7042 is a simple, easy to install, easy operation, pure-hardware interactive AV system specially designed for education. Utilizing the latest Cat5e UTP transmission technology, it achieves crisp, razor sharp, real time video image and high quality stereo audio. The system offers an OSD functions that enables teacher a powerful classroom management with Broadcast, Observe, Blank Screen Trans-broadcast, All Call and Intercom. Those features allow teacher to focus on teaching and help students learn more and faster.
|Model No.||AV-7042 Receiver|
|System Cable||CAT5e, Solid Wire 2x4x24 AWG, standard 568B RJ-45 connector|
|Connections||System In: RJ-45||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|VGA IN||2 x HDD15 Female|
|VGA OUT||2 x HDD15 Female|
|Stereo Audio Out||2x 3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|Stereo Audio In||2x 3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|Power In:||External 100~240VAC to output DC +5.0V; 1.2A|
|Video Gain/EQ||2 x Mini Port|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum Distance||Depends on receiver, and CAT5 cable quality. 0~150M|
|Dimensions||15.1L x 11W x2.7H cm|
- Extends razor sharp video, plus high fidelity stereo audio.
- Receivers have Gain and EQ adjustments for optimum image quality.
- Supports the latest LCD, VGA, SVGA, XVGA, SXGA and multi-sync monitors.
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz.
- To make Transmitter/Receiver as a pair or group, the transmitter and receiver must be set with the same Link ID.
- Supports OSD (On Screen Display) menu to enable Teacher powerful classroom management.
- Supports DDC for monitors.
- Pure hardware, Plug n Play design.